9/26/2014

Championship Point

I have been generally unwell for quite sometime now. Many things and a constant short term memory loss. I literally see the wires inside my head entangle further trying to remember past incidents, especially of school. I retire wishfully into virtual arcades. These headless games absolutely entice me, be it Pacman, Tetris, Snake, Zuma, or Candy Crush.
The unskilled matching of three in a row has given me so many victories that I feel like a champion. And I travel into mazes of memories as I play. Quite unwittingly I was thinking of the US Polo Assn. advert today as I was trying to break through level 382 of Candy Crush (been trying since the last three weeks). What a nice message it has, 'my father has many opponents, but not a single enemy'.
That is a beautiful kind of a world. Think, think.
I do not even have opponents; moment one crops up, I feel lazy to fight and back out. That is another kind of world again. I have 'the problem with no name'. Yet, I am a champion, in my head.
Because, my lovelies, winning never mattered to me. That classifies me as outdated. But I am loved, and loved well. Thank you. 

No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...