9/12/2014

Letter to Friday

My dearest Friday,

Hi! It is such a joy to greet you, especially with you extending onto a non-working tomorrow. A tomorrow which would not concern living in a non-civilian zone for most part of the active hours. NO, I will not complain and spoil the remaining part of you. I killed the most of you with the best of my smile. And then the rewards began.

Oh, as I now share my espresso vodka with a dear one, and have my room capacity to its brim with loved ones, this feels so good. To be writing a happy note. Is it possible because I like the prospect of making a chart, or being with colours and a madcap on Saturday?

I am being bulldozed to end this letter. So it is sudden :)

I love you today, Friday. I am still so sad I can cry. 

K.

No comments:

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...