10/30/2014

Few of my Favourite Things

Slam books, I took them so seriously! And I love my Koffee with Karan sessions as intensely too. Let me tonight ask my friend to type in some slam book like questions here, which I will answer. Should be fun!
 

Her questions are in italics:
 
1. If given a private aeroplane or a car at your disposal, to which three places would you be heading first? Why?
 
This is intensely difficult. Shit. I have always wanted to visit Warsaw (Poland) for some weird reason, so that; and ride into Budapest and Amsterdam :D Basically, the whole of Europe beginning Ireland. God, I am dying at having to make these choices.
 
Bhutan. Again. And again. Ladakh, Sikkim, the Himalayas.
 
Afganisthan. Do not ask any further.  
 
2. If you are stranded in a lonely island what are the essentials you would miss?
 
Preferred company, drinking water and good coffee in a good coffee mug.
 
3. How do you want to be remembered?
 
As someone who loved with all her heart whoever and whatever she loved. Laidback, yet responsible.
 
4. Cheap, fake brand with style quotient intact? Or a simple posh original?
 
Simple, posh original. One IWC v/s many Guccis or fakes. IWC wins hands down.


That was some slamming of the sensibilities. Will write again, back is breaking...with all that choice making. Far from Maria and her list of favourite things, but favourite nevertheless.
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are becoming Bhutan's brand ambassador :) :)

Unknown said...

sorry , not becoming .... you already are ;) :)

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...