11/17/2014

Letter to Reply

Dear little rare thing Reply,

You are the dapper example of crossing the thin line from confidence to over it. Such unusual flair you have in making one long for you. Such understated arrogance. I have not met you in eons. I do not think you are coming my way anytime soon too. In fact, I am in the process of curbing my desire to ever set hand on you. In life I have met many brats -- talented, haughty, opinionated -- and another set just spoilt into one. You could easily fit into both, you beautiful brat.

Do you think if I stop waiting for you and myself send me a reply, it would be creepy? No, I am not seeking a permission, I was just loud thinking. Would it really be too wild of me to be lost in the wilderness of the multiple shades of disorganised disorder? I can actually already visualize it, quite, "Dear K, There are wallpapers that crawl out of walls into the mind, and then there is a you that crawls back into the wall...".

Yes, a bit creepy. May be I should try just for the sake of measuring the insane depth of insanity. Why do you procrastinate? You do realize that one day you would become extinct, don't you? On that given day, even I will not be able to revive you. My honest exercise would be remarked as an absurd attempt. I could help you here with what you could come back to me. Come back to me first in the form of negating all the accusations I have been hurling at you.

Come back to me, either in handwritten nostalgia or electronic expertise.

If you are, Reply,
K.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this one is quite off beat :)

Cheap Thrills

Irrespective of the gruelling and gut-wrenching angst I feel about the condition of the wage-earners, now, more than ever, I cannot but be ...